Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Cookie Shout Outs

I've been making my way through cookie baking the last few days. Usually I'm impatient about the whole thing, but I decided to take my time this year and it's comforting. I have about four different kinds of cookie dough chilling in the fridge and I'll get to it when I do.

I've made peppermint bark cookies, lemon raspberry thumbprints, lime meltaways, chocolate chip rugalach with ganache. I'm going to bake sugar cookies, lemon stars, and more of the above. I'm excited about the sugar cookie decorating since I've been reading on techniques off and on all year. Hopefully they will turn out stupidly pretty, although I've not been very good with it in the past. WE SHALL SEE.

Pretty Light
Lemon Raspberry Thumbprints

Lime Meltaways
Lime Meltaways

Chocolate Chip Rugalach
Chocolate Chip Rugalach (I just made and used ganache for the filling).

Peppermint Bark Cookies
And Peppermint Bark Cookies (I would NOT bake that dough longer than 15-20 minutes).

Alice
And a kitty!

2 comments:

jams. of course said...

beautiful!
(i love lime to infinity)

i'm jane!

Sandi said...

Thank you! :)

Hi Jane!