Saturday, November 22, 2008

First Post!

Well, I finally decided it made sense to get my own fancy-schmancy blogspot so I could post my cupcakes to the *world*. I've been officially baking since last December where I discovered that with a little cake flour, fine sugar, and complete lack of cake mix - I could actually not only bake but I was GOOD at it.

Congrats to me! I've also had a few cool features on Cupcakes Take the Cake where my Flickr Cupcake Photos have been highlighted. I'm also a huge fan of Tastespotting, where I realized if I had my own Blogspot.. I could be featured as well.

A natural progession into baking was my food photography skills. I've seen some bad, bad food photography, so I've worked at making sure mine was not only good food photography but was also art.

I live in Portland, Oregon with my boyfriend and our collection of five children, two cats, two guinea pigs, two rats, and a betta fish named "Flame."

Welcome!

No comments: